Truck accidents are not like car accidents. They have a higher rate of fatality, and it is often difficult to locate the responsible part after the event. Trucking companies are sometimes owned by mysterious parties in other states. Relevant information in driver logs and black boxes disappears or is erased. You need a diligent and highly skilled lawyer to build an effective case for compensation.
If you have been seriously injured in a crash with a truck, or lost a loved one in such a crash, call Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson & Herriott, LLC. We have had success obtaining compensation for victims of every sort of truck crash, involving tractor-trailers, semitrucks, flatbeds, tankers, over-the-road and local trucks.
What Causes Catastrophic Truck Crashes
Trucks careen into other vehicles for a variety of reasons:
- Drivers who are undertrained, overworked, unlicensed or intoxicated
- Unbalanced loads
- Mechanical failure
- Malfunctioning safety equipment
The task of the personal injury lawyer is to investigate the case, understand what caused it to happen, and identify the party that was negligent. Sometimes it is the truck company, sometimes the driver, sometimes the manufacturer of a part that fails, sometimes a poor bit of maintenance by a third party.
Once we identify the party at fault, we file a suit on your behalf. Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson & Herriott, LLC, uses the latest technology, including accident reconstruction to build a case that cannot be set aside.
Maryland Truck Injury Attorney
RGPH pursues a wide variety of truck-related personal injury cases, including:
- Catastrophic car accident injuries
- Wrongful death
- Rear-end collisions and whiplash accidents
- Injuries to children
- Injuries caused by drivers without motor vehicle insurance
- Injuries caused by drunk driving
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicycles
- Accidents occurring on someone else's premises
- Injuries and deaths caused by defective parts or subpar maintenance
Have you been injured in a collision with a semitruck? You are entitled to just compensation for your pains. Help is on the way. Contact the Bowie truck accident attorneys at Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson & Herriott, LLC, at any of these three numbers:
- 24-hour hotline: 240-893-RGPH (240-893-7474)
- Local office number: 301-850-7349
- Toll-free number: 800-237-3137