People pin all their hopes on marriage working out. When the marriage comes apart, and a couple seeks divorce, both sides are shocked at the financial and family consequences. In the family law practice at Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson & Herriott, LLC, our job is to minimize this feeling of shock and to help you make a fresh start.
Our lawyers enjoy the respect of peers and the prestige of numerous rating and ranking organizations. But at the end of the day, what matters most to us is that you are making a successful transition in your life.
Honored Maryland Contested Divorce Lawyers
We work with every kind of divorce situation:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Child custody/parenting and visitation issues
- Child support and paying for college
- Alimony/spousal support/spousal maintenance
- Division of property
- Modifications and enforcement
- Divorces involving family-owned businesses
- Military divorce
- Same-sex marriage
- Mediated resolutions of family disputes
There are no "minor" items on this list. Each one involves an important aspect of your life. Our attorneys know that the outcome to these issues will shape the quality of the life you will live. That's why RGPH puts in long hours seeking the most pursuit result for you.
When your financial future and your relationship with your children are at stake, hire lawyers with the experience to pursue your interests.
Looking to make a fresh start? We can help. Contact the Bowie divorce lawyers at Reinstein, Glackin, Patterson & Herriott at any of these three numbers:
- 24-hour hotline: 240-893-RGPH (240-893-7474)
- Local office number: 301-850-7349
- Toll-free number: 800-237-3137